- You'll live longer.
- You'll stress less.
- Your creative side will flourish.
- You'll be more grateful.
- Your body will thank you.
- You'll breathe better.
- You'll see better.
Disclaimer: I'm writing this post from a very selfish perspective, because I want the trail near my house all to myself. Lately, there has been this string of warmer weather days in the middle of winter, and my usual fortress of solitude has become more like the local watering hole. THIS STOPS NOW.
So, with that said, here are some excuses (and pictures...mmm pictures...) to NOT WALK:
1. You could get hurt!
2. You need to be clothed...appropriately.
3. It takes time...maybe planning.
4. There's people there...maybe animals.
5. You may have to deal with "weather".
6. You could get lost.
7. You could lose valuable screen time.
Join me in the fearmongering. If you can muster any more reasons to not walk, please share your wisdom in the comments. Together, we can end crowded trails.